Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pre-school . . . a, b, c-ya!

My youngest graduated from pre-school today. Here's a picture that speaks volumes. One of his presents was a new watch, and he hasn't stopped checking the time for two days. In this picture he is busy reminding me that picture time is OVER.

Not related to our scholarly work, but just keeping all my peeps up to date on current events.

By the way, would anyone like to arrange another lunch-y kind of get together soon? I have a pool at my apartment complex.

3 comments:

  1. hahah lil Pete. So adorable. This picture will mean the world when he graduates high school. I'm pretty sure my mom cried over mine for at least an hour. I like lunchy get togethers. Lets do it. I might hunt down other members of our class and harass them until they come, in a nice way of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dizown. and so is Michael I'm sure. He's in California currently.

    Nice picture. Keep this so you can put it on a cake when he graduates high school. He'll love it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to lil' Pete and Big Pete too. That's a life milestone. You have all "school age" children now. Depending on the day of the week, I would be up for a lunch by the pool. If it's on a Saturday or Sunday that I have the boys, I'll bring them. Maybe you guys can tell Myles how much fun it is to read!

    ReplyDelete